To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the first broadcast of a Star Trek episode in 1966, this Steelbook features art based on the original theatrical poster, plus commemorative 50th Anniverary logo.
A massive alien presence of enormous power enters Federation space destroying three powerful Klingon cruisers and neutralising everything in its path. As it heads towards Earth, Admiral James T. Kirk returns to the helm of an updated U.S.S. Enterprise and sets course to meet the aggressor head-on.
- COMMENTARY BY: Michael & Denise Okuda, Judith & Garfield Reeves-Stevens and Daren Dochterman
- THE LONGEST TREK: Writing the Motion Picture
- SPECIAL STAR TREK REUNION
- STARFLEET ACADEMY: The Mystery Behind V’ger
- Library Computer
- Star Trek IQ (BD-LIVE)
- PLUS OVER 15 MINUTES OF PREVIOUSLY RELEASED CONTENT