Fresh from the fridge, a cool can is hard to beat, but by the time you've lost yourself at your computer for a while, your drink transforms itself into that tepid sickly beverage we all hate. Enter the USB Fridge, a natty little retro mini drinks cooler powered from your USB port. It's perfect for keeping your tipple beautifully chilled as you work (or play) away, so you're guaranteed not to be slurping away at some ghastly warm muck. Complete with an utterly pointless LED fridge light (though it does look pretty cool at night), and retro fridge styling, the USB Fridge will hold standard 300ml cans, and ensures that your chilled can stays that way.
- Retro styled desk top mini fridge.
- Powered by your computer's USB port.
- A cold plate which chills to 8.5 degrees after being plugged in for 5 minutes- perfect cold can temperature.
- The fridge will hold a standard 330ml can.
- Suitable for ages 12 years +.
- Requires a USB port.
- 19 x 8.5 x 8.5cm.