Celebrate Chicago with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline model!
Capture the architectural essence of Chicago with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Willis Tower™, John Hancock Center, Cloud Gate, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building and the Big Red in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO® structure provides a unique and rewarding building experience, with true-to-life colour and relative scale depiction. The Chicago River is also represented in the tiled baseplate, adding an extra dimension and feel of authenticity to this wonderful model that focuses on the amazing architectural diversity of one of the world's most beautiful cities.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Chicago.
- Features the Willis Tower™, John Hancock Center, Cloud Gate, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building and the Big Red.
- The Chicago River is represented in the tiled baseplate and the DuSable Bridge opens and closes.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Chicago and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “Chicago” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 440 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.