Enjoy exciting expeditions with the Extreme Adventure vehicle, featuring 4 independent, ground-gripping tracks, working suspension, working winch, front steering and a host of exciting functions. Open the upswing doors and see the running boards lower into position, turn the crank to raise the integrated roof tent, unlock the tailgate to access the sliding storage drawer with shovel or lift the hood to reveal a powerful V8 engine with moving pistons. This impressive 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model also includes an opening side storage compartment with a first aid kit and 2 fire extinguishers, roof rack with 2 dark-green jerry cans, and a yellow, black and purple color scheme with decorative sticker detailing. Rebuild to create a Mobile Base Vehicle!
- 4 high-grip tracks with working suspension, upswing doors with lowering running board function, a raisable roof tent, lockable tailgate, working winch, front steering, opening hood, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, sliding storage drawer with shovel, opening side storage compartment with a first aid kit and 2 fire extinguishers, and a roof rack with 2 dark-green jerry cans.
- Check out the yellow, black and purple color scheme with decorative sticker detailing.
- Maneuver the Extreme Adventure to rotate the high-grip tracks.
- Turn the crank to raise the integrated roof tent.
- Open the upswing doors and see the running boards lower into place.
- Load the jerry cans onto the roof rack, open the side storage compartment to access the first aid kit and 2 fire extinguishers, and slide out the drawer to access the shovel.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mobile Base Vehicle.
- Extreme Adventure (with roof tent raised and doors open) measures over 11” (30cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide, and 10” (26cm) high and 9” (24cm) wide with roof tent lowered and doors closed.
- Mobile Base Vehicle measures over 7” (19cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.